Wednesday 12 March 2014

Mihimihi

My name is Watthanat Lertsongsak, people know me as Bamboo. I come from a very big and traffic city, Bangkok, capital city of Thailand. There six members in our family, and I am the biggest, I got one younger brother and two younger sisters. I love to do any adventure or activity, especially . My hobby is cooking and painting, in which i could spend whole day with them. I like to go to swim. My favorite colours are pink and white. I love very spicy food. I prefer outdoor activity such as forest, beach, mountain rather than shopping in the mall. I love listening to music. I prefer to be in a cold place rater than hot place. I studied in New Zealand since Yr10 so it has been 4 year for me study aboard. Finally, my dream place i want to go is Hawaii.

No comments:

Post a Comment